|Plant part used||Flower|
|Extraction Method||Steam distillation|
|Odor||Pale yellow to yellow liquid with lemony, green, citral, floral and citrus-like odor|
|Botanical Name||Cymbopogon Citratus|
|Color||Pale yellow to yellow liquid with lemony, green, citral, floral and citrus-like odor|
This oil is extracted by the process of Steam DistillationChemical Composition
a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-terpinene, linalool, b-bisabolene, limonene, trans-a-bergamotene, nerol and neral. Essential Oil Information
Lemon essential oil is extracted from the Citrus limonum. It is extracted from the fresh fruit peel by the process of steam distillation. This oil is used in aromatherapy and vapor therapy. Oil Properties
Pale greenish-yellow in color and is watery in viscosity. Uses
- Lemon oil soothes and relieves headaches and migraines and is helpful for rheumatism and arthritis.
- It can help bring down fever, helps relieve throat infections, bronchitis, asthma and flu.
- This oil is very beneficial to the circulatory system and aids blood flow, reducing blood pressure and helping with nosebleeds.
- It is also used for clearing acne, cleaning greasy skin and hair, as well as removing dead skin cells, easing painful cold sores, mouth ulcers, herpes and insect bites.
- It boosts the immune system and cleanses the body, improves the functions of the digestive system, and it is helpful with constipation, dyspepsia and cellulite.
Anti-anemic, antimicrobial, anti-rheumatic, anti-sclerotic, antiseptic, bactericidal, carminative, cicatrisant, depurative, diaphoretic, diuretic, febrifuge, haemostatic, hypotensive, insecticidal, rubefacient, tonic and vermifuge. Blends Well With
Lavender, rose, sandalwood, benzoin, eucalyptus, geranium, fennel, juniper, neroli and elemi. Summary
Lemon Terpenes are extracted solely from domestic lemon trees and leaves no harsh chemical odors or residue. This refreshing aroma is nearly identical to the freshly peeled fruit and offers amazing stain fighting capabilities. Use for removal of lime scale, calcium, soap scum, and other hard water and mineral stains. Precautions
- This oil is non-toxic, but can cause skin irritation and sensitizing in some individuals.
- It is a photo-toxic oil and should not be used before being exposed to the sun.
We have reputed shipping partners like DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, EMS. Moreover, we also ship our quality goods by means of air as well as sea.