Black Sesame Oil
|Packaging Type Available||Plastic Bottle|
|Health Benefits||Lowers Cholesterol, Eye Care, Skin Care|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Is It Organic||Organic|
- This oil has a rich golden color, with a bold, nutty flavor. It is an edible vegetable oil derived from sesame seeds.
Constituents & Specifications:
- Palmitic acid,, Palmitoleic acid, Stearic acid, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid, Eicosenoic acid
- It is excellent laxative. moisturizer, properties including the cardiovascular system, immune system, circulatory system, reproductive system, nervous system, etc.
Benefits & Uses:
- Sesame oil is widely used as a natural moisturizer and added to moisturizing skin care products. This oil also makes a good choice for those who like body oils. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to a tablespoon of sesame oil and you have a light, pure body perfume.
- Sesame oil is used in Ayurveda for food preparation, massage, oil pulling.
- Sesame oil is used as a base to prepare many medicated oils
- Sesame seeds oil are used in various food recipes and act as excellent laxative.
- It is a good choice for massage therapists
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)